These are some of the trivia quesions I like using
- What is the only bird that can fly backwards?
- What is hyperlipidemia?
- High presence of fat in blood
- What meat on a roast turkey has more calories?
- What is the lightest metal?
- What is the melting point of gallium?
- 86F or 30C
- What color is copper oxide?
- What color are the vanadium oxidation states?
- Lilac, green, blue, yellow
- What Cobalt isotope is a byproduct of nuclear fission?
- Cobalt 60
- What form is the oxygen we breathe?
- Diatomic oxygen
- How is bronze made?
- Three parts copper and one part tin
- How is steel made?
- Iron and Carbon
- How is electrum made?
- Equal parts gold and silver
- How is constantan made?
- 55% copper and 45% nickel
- How is invar made?
- 36% nickel and 64% iron
- Which Star Trek character has appeared in the most episodes?
- What was the last Super Bowl to be held in a college stadium?
- Super Bowl XXX in 1996 at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona
- In what country is Dalmatia?
- Where is the geographical center of Croatia?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- What is the height of Matterhorn?
- 14,692 feet
- What is the definition of a nautical mile?
- One sixtyth of a degree of latitude
- Where is the land based pole of inaccesablility of North America
- Allen, South Dakota
- What town in the US has the highest (numerical) zip code?
- Clarkson, WA
- What is the tallest structure in the western hemisphere?
- KVLY-TV mast near Blanchard, ND.
- What country has the highest GPD-per-capita?
- Who was the first president born in the USA?
- Martin VanBuren
- Who were the first two countries to recognize Ukraine's independence from the Soviet Union?
- Canada and Poland
- When was the last invasion of mainland Britain?
- 1797 by Napoleon
- In what year did the Cuban Missile Crisis happen?
- Who was the first catholic president?
- John F. Kennedy
- What animal was Jimmy Carter attacked by in 1979?
- A rabbit?
- In what year did the Norweigan Butter Crisis happen?
- Who was the first navy veteran to become president?
- John F. Kennedy
- What were Thomas Midgley Jr.'s contributions to science?
- Leaded gasoline and CFCs
- Addition on in a log scale results in what operation?
- What is the speed of sound in meters per second?
- 343 methers per second
- What is the TNT equivalent of energy released by the eruption of Mt. Krakatoa in 1883?
- 200 megatons (largest nuclear bomb is 50 megatons)
- What is the radius of the moon?
- 1737 kilometers
- What is Murcury's orbital period?
- 88 days
- What is the weight of the Curiosity mars rover?
- 899 kilograms
- What spacecraft has the speed record as of 2018? How fast?
- Parker Solar Probe at 953,100 meters per second (213,200 miles per hour)
- Who was the first woman in space?
- Valentina Tereshkova